Juniperus Chinensis Var Sargentii
$850.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 20cm for POT SIZE 9cm(Ø)
- Sargent's Juniper is a dwarf conifer that is primarily valued in the garden for its broadly spreading habit of growth.
- It has attractive bluish-green evergreen foliage.
- The scale-like sprays of foliage are highly ornamental and remain bluish-green throughout the winter.
- It produces blue berries from late spring to late winter.
- Tolerant of most soil types and prefers slightly acidic, organically rich soil with good drainage, as roots can rot in standing water.
- Use normal organic fertilizer pellets or balls every month during the growing season or a liquid fertilizer each week.
- If strong growth is desired some higher nitrogen levels can be applied in spring.
- Place on a bright spot with lots of sunlight.
- It cannot live indoors.
- Make the soil slightly dry before watering.
- Misting the tree can be done regularly, especially after the tree has been repotted because it benefits from air humidity.