Finger Lime (Citrus Australasica) JAPAN
$98.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 45cm(H)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Citrus Australasica, the Australian finger lime or caviar lime, is a thorny understorey shrub or small tree of lowland subtropical rainforest and rainforest in the coastal border region of Queensland and New South Wales, Australia.
- It has edible fruits which are under development as a commercial crop.
- Like all citrus, finger limes prefer well-drained soil with a pH of between 6 and 7.
- Mulch in spring and make sure the soil is kept moist in summer.
- Regular fruit fertilizer will do.
- They require small amounts of fertilizer every 2 – 3 months.
- It dappled sunlight to Full sun.
- With container-planted citrus trees, watering should be done as soon as the soil dries out or is only slightly damp.
- Again, be sure that the drainage for the container is excellent.