Potted Hydrangea 绣球花
$35.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 80cm for POT SIZE 26cm(Ø)
- Hydrangea is a genus of about 100 species of flowering plants native to southern and eastern Asia (from Japan to China, the Himalaya and Indonesia) and North and South America.
- Hydrangeas produce flowers from early spring to late autumn.
- The flowers of Hydrangea are carried in bunches, at the ends of the stems.
- Each individual Hydrangea flower is relatively small and the flowers are white, blue, red, pink, or purple.
- Most hydrangeas thrive in rich, porous, somewhat moist soils.
- Add compost to enrich poor soil.
- Acidic soils produce blue flowers, neutral soils produce pale cream petals, and alkaline soils result in pink or purple.
- Hydrangeas do especially well when fertilizers are effectively used in spring or early summer.
- Use a granular, slow-release fertilizer with a high percentage of phosphorus (the middle number in the NPK ratio).
- Phosphorus is the element that encourages bloom production.
- They prefer full sun in the morning, with some afternoon shade; however, many will grow and bloom in partial shade.
- Deeply water 3 times a week to encourage root growth.
- Watering in the morning will help prevent hydrangeas from wilting during hot days.