Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub that can be used used as a culinary condiment and comes with potential health benefits.
- Plant rosemary in well-drained, loamy soil that is between a pH of six and seven.
- Rosemary in pots generally doesn't require fertilizer, but you can use a dry fertilizer or a dilute solution of a water-soluble liquid fertilizer if the plant looks pale green or growth is stunted.
- Again, use care, as too much fertilizer may damage the plant.
- Too little fertilizer is always better than too much.
- While rosemary tolerates partial shade, it prefers full sun and light.
- Only water the soil when the top of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Ensure not to let the soil dry out completely.