Rosemary 迷迭香草 (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Salvia Rosmarinus, commonly known as rosemary, is a shrub with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region.
- It is an aromatic evergreen shrub that can be used used as a culinary condiment and comes with potential health benefits.
- This beautiful herb, mostly used for seasoning dishes, is also commonly used as ornamental plantings in the landscape.
- Plant rosemary in well-drained, loamy soil that is between a pH of six and seven.
- Rosemary in pots generally doesn't require fertilizer.
- You can use a dry fertilizer or a dilute solution of a water-soluble liquid fertilizer if the plant looks pale green or growth is stunted.
- While rosemary tolerates partial shade, it prefers full sun and light.
- Only water the soil when the top of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Ensure not to let the soil dry out completely.