$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Mints are perennial herbs with squared, four-sided stems with opposite leaves and small lipped flowers.
- With its bright and sharp flavor, it is one of the easiest herb plants you can grow.
- Mint has its calming effects and it can be used to treat flatulence, menstrual pains, diarrhea, nausea, depression-related anxiety, muscle and nerve pain, the common cold, and indigestion.
- It thrives in well-drained, moist, rich soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- To keep the soil moist, cover the soil with a little mulch.
- Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Direct sunlight or bright shade.
- Keep the soil moist, make sure to deeply water each time but remove excess water so as to not drown the roots.