Australian Mint (Mentha Australis)
$7.48 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- Mentha Australis is known by the common names of river mint, native mint, native peppermint, and Australian mint.
- It is a mint species within the genus Mentha.
- It is an aromatic herb suitable to grow in your kitchen or edible garden.
- Once established, it can produce large amounts of sweet fragrance leaves.
- These leaves can be used for a variety of things.
- Most commonly, mint leaves are used in teas, and as an insect repellent.
- It thrives in well-drained, moist, rich soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Peat soil / Coco Peat.
- Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Direct sunlight or bright shade.
- Keep the soil moist, make sure to deeply water each time but remove excess water so as to not drown the roots.