Thai Basil 泰国罗勒 (Ocimum basilicum)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Thai basil is a popular culinary herb and has a pleasing aroma similar to sweet basil and is generally used fresh in recipes.
- Basil does its best in well-drained, moist soil with a neutral pH.
- Add rich compost to the soil at the beginning of the season.
- Under ideal soil conditions, basil plants need little to no fertilizer.
- Basil loves the sun; ensure your placement has full, strong sun for strong flavor; it benefits well in the afternoon shade.
- New and established plants require consistent moisture but cannot be left soggy.
- It is a fine line that cannot be crossed because over-watering will cause the plant stems to rot.