Sage 鼠尾草 (Salvia Officinalis)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Salvia officinalis is an aromatic, rather woody perennial shrub in the mint family (Lamiaceae) native to the shores of the northern Mediterranean.
- Its common names include culinary sage, common garden sage, or garden sage.
- It has been cultivated for both culinary and medicinal purposes for many centuries in Europe.
- It prefers light(sandy) / medium(loamy) and well-drained soil.
- Suitable pH: neutral and basic (alkaline) soils and can grow in very alkaline soils.
- No other fertilizer is needed, although a soil pH of 6 to 6.7 is recommended.
- Partial sun to full sun.
- It does not require a great deal of water.
- Overwatering can rot the roots.