Haworthia Fasciata 'Alba' Albino
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 12-15cm
- Haworthia is a delightful little succulent that makes a very attractive small houseplant.
- These small, low growing plants form rosettes of fleshy green leaves that are generously covered with white, pearly warts or bands, giving them a distinctive appearance.
- Generally easy to grow, the same best practices that yield healthy aloe and echeveria plants will also produce beautiful Haworthia.
- Commonly known as Zebra cactus, pearl plant, star window plant, cushion aloe.
- Slightly acidic, well-draining.
- When zebra cactus is grown in a terrarium, only use fertilizer once every 4 – 6 months.
- Otherwise, applying liquid fertilizer every 2 – 3 months is enough to provide these plants with the nutrients for proper health and growth.
- No need to fertilize the zebra plant during winter. Keep humidity low, around 10% or lower, at all times.
- Partial sun, Shade.
- The best way to water succulents is with the “soak and dry” method.
- Soak the soil completely then let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
- And make sure the succulents are in well-draining soil in a pot with a drainage hole (more on that in a minute).
- Moderate to low, neglect tolerant