Synsepalum Dulcificum (Miracle Fruit Plant)
$180.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 150cm for Pot Size 27cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Miracle berry (Synsepalum dulcificum) is an evergreen shrub that is native to tropical West Africa.
- Outside of the tropics, it is a houseplant that is also known as sweet berry and miracle fruit.
- The miracle that this fruit performs is to make everything taste sweet.
- When you eat the fruit and allow the pulp to coat the inside of your mouth, it masks the real taste of bitter foods for a few minutes to several hours, depending on how much fruit you eat.
- Well-Drained Soils, Alkaline high pH Soils.
- Miracle fruit generally doesn't require any fertilizer unless the leaves of the plant become yellow or the edges turn brown.
- In this case, a standard 8-3-9 fertilizer can be added.
- Full Sun.
- Moderate water.