Topiary Lemon Tree (Citrus limon)
$180.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Growing a lemon tree isn’t that difficult.
- As long as you provide for their basic needs, growing lemons can be a very rewarding experience.
- Although lemon trees can grow in nearly any soil with good drainage, they grow best in loamy or sandy loam soils.
- Lemons also prefer soil pH levels between 5.5 and 6.5.D.
- Citrus trees require fertilization throughout the year, whether indoors or out.
- Indoor citrus trees require 8 to 12 hours of light per day to produce fruit, so place it in an area that receives a lot of sunlight.
- Pick the sunniest spot in your home for the best results.
- Keep soil moist, but not over-saturated.
- Citrus trees thrive with infrequent watering.