Topiary Lemon Tree (Citrus limon)
$168.22 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- ⇒ The picture shown is for reference only.
- ⇒ Tree Height is of APPROXIMATE Height only.
- ⇒ Fruits are seasonal.
- ⇒ Please check for available stock and sizes via email with us before ordering.
- Growing a lemon tree isn’t that difficult.
- As long as you provide their basic needs, growing lemons can be a very rewarding experience.
- Although lemon trees can grow in nearly any soil with good drainage, they grow best in loamy or sandy loam soils.
- Trees planted in salty, heavy clay and high caliche soils suffer problematic and declining growth.
- Lemons also prefer soil pH levels between 5.5 and 6.5.D.
- Citrus trees require fertilization throughout the year, whether indoors or out.
- Indoor citrus trees require 8 to 12 hours of light per day to produce fruit, so place it in an area that receives a lot of sunlight.
- Pick the sunniest spot in your home for the best results.
- Keep soil moist, but not over-saturated.
- Citrus trees thrive with infrequent watering.
- Wait until the top 2″ of soil are dry before watering.
- Water slowly and deeply to fill the container then allow it to drain out.
- This is known as deep watering.