$15.50 incl. GST
Strawberry Plant (Fragaria Ananassa)
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 30cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- The garden strawberry is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit.
- The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness.
- Homegrown strawberries are far more flavorful than what you’ll ever find in a grocery store.
- Compost is another key to growing a strawberry patch that produces big, sweet berries.
- Make sure that the soil has been fully amended with good compost/composted manure and a good drainage pot.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Use a commercial 10-10-10 food or, if you are growing organically, any of a number of organic fertilizers will do.
- Full Sun.
- Water adequately, about one inch per week.
- Strawberry plants need a lot of water when the runners and flowers are developing and again in the fall when the plants are mature.