$16.82 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-80cm
- Eucalyptus is a genus of over seven hundred species of flowering trees, shrubs, or mallees in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae.
- Along with other genera in the tribe Eucalypteae, they are commonly known as gums or eucalypts.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen leaves on the water surface.
- Keep leaves out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.