FreshCut Peony (ISP)
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 70cm-80cm.
- TO ENQUIRE
- Tel: +65 6256 6788
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The peony or paeony is a flowering plant in the genus Paeonia, the only genus in the family Paeoniaceae.
- Peonies are native to Asia, Europe, and Western North America.
FOR WHICH OCCASION
- They are traditionally known as the flowers of the 12th wedding anniversary.
- They are often gifted to couples on their 12th wedding anniversary.
- In many cultures, it is believed that having peony flowers at your wedding will increase your chances of having a happy married life and prosperity.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.