FreshCut Baby’s Breath
$9.35 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of 5 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm
- Baby’s breath flowers are native to Eastern Europe.
- They are generally called Gypsophila.
- Gypsophila is a genus of flowering plants in the carnation family, Caryophyllaceae.
- Turkey has a particularly high diversity of Gypsophila taxa, with about 35 endemic species.
- The reason why it is widely known as Baby’s Breath is that it’s a charming and innocent look that resembles a little baby.
- IMPORTED FROM ECUADOR.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.