$4.67 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE of a single stalk only.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm.
- Anthurium is a genus of about 1000 species of flowering plants, the largest genus of the arum family, Araceae.
- General common names include anthurium, tailflower, flamingo flower, and laceleaf.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.