Epipremnum Pinnatum Albo Variegata with Plant Support
$308.41 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 67cm
- Epipremnum pinnatum is a species of flowering plant in the family Araceae.
- It has many common names, including centipede tongavine and dragon-tail plant.
- An aroid at the top of most unicorn lists.
- Highly sought and for good reason: they can grow huge, fenestrated leaves with splendid patterns of albo white, cream, and yellow variegation.
- Very aggressive climber - attach to a totem to encourage fast, maximum growth.
- Prefers moist but well-drained soil.
- Check the soil moisture with your finger.
- If the top 2-4” (5-10cm) of soil is dry, or plants are wilted, it is time to water.
- Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly.
- Needs medium light, will grow best in bright indirect sunlight.
- Keep away from direct sunlight. Well suited to an indoor location but also survive outdoors under a patio.
- Water every 5 to 7 days depending on light and temperature.
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy.