Preserved Baby’s Breath (Gypsophila)
$20.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with Flowers/Fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Each bouquet is APPROXIMATELY 75-80cm
- Baby’s breath flowers are native to Eastern Europe.
- They are generally called Gypsophila.
- Gypsophila is a genus of flowering plants in the carnation family, Caryophyllaceae.
- Turkey has a particularly high diversity of Gypsophila taxa, with about 35 endemic species.
- The reason why it is widely known as Baby’s Breath is that it’s a charming and innocent look that resembles a little baby.
- IMPORTED FROM CHINA.