Dieffenbachia Cheetah (Dumbcane)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- A popular house plant because of its ease of culture, it is available in a variety of leaf patterns.
- Dieffenbachia’s common name, Dumbcane, comes from the fact that all plant parts contain raphides; crystalline, needle-like structures which are ejected when cell walls are damaged.
- Raphides are believed to be a defense mechanism against browsing by animals since ingestion of the plant will cause stinging and burning to the mouth and throat with symptoms persisting for up to two weeks.
- Small children and pets should be kept away from dieffenbachia plants.
- Plant Dieffenbachia in houseplant soil or DIY two parts peat moss and 1 part perlite.
- Feed with diluted liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Shade or Partial sunlight.
- Water regularly, discarding excess water.
- Allow soil to dry out slightly before watering.