$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Dianthus is a genus of about 340 species of flowering plants in the family Caryophyllaceae, native mainly to Europe and Asia, with a few species in North Africa and in southern Africa, and one species in arctic North America.
- Common names include carnation, pink and sweet william.
- The plants need fertile, well-drained soil that is alkaline.
- Generally, dianthus doesn't need plant growth regulators.
- Fertilize as needed with a liquid feed at 100 to 150 ppm nitrogen.
- It blooms best with at least six hours of full sun, but can tolerate partial shade, particularly in the warmest zones.
- You can water more frequently provided the soil is very well-drained.
- Avoid overhead watering to prevent crown rot, which is a common problem across all Dianthus species.