Cyperus Papyrus (Paper Reed)
$38.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 65cm for POT SIZE 17.5cm(Ø)
- Cyperus papyrus, better known by the common names papyrus, papyrus sedge, paper reed, Indian matting plant, or Nile grass, is a species of aquatic flowering plant belonging to the sedge family Cyperaceae.
- It grows only in wet, boggy soil such as swampy areas, around landscape ponds, and rain gardens that see constant moisture.
- The soil should be quite fertile.
- Grown in properly fertile soil, it does not require feeding.
- In poorer soils, amend the soil with organic material before planting.
- It prefers full sun but can also be raised in partial shade.
- Be sure to keep at least a couple of inches (5 cm.) of water in the container at all times.
- You can also plant it in a regular container filled with potting soil, but you'll need to water it frequently to prevent the soil from drying out.