$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 22cm for POT SIZE 10cm(Ø) - Hydropot
- 35cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Calathea is a genus of several dozen species within the Marantaceae family, native to Brazil and Central America.
- Several varieties of this plant have become highly valued as house plants due to their unique foliage consisting of velvety patterned leaves.
- They are surprisingly durable plants and can bounce right back from dehydration.
- In its natural habitat, the Calathea is a forest floor dwelling plant that enjoys the shade provided by the lush tropical canopy overhead.
- Special potting mix, Well-drained soil.
- Calathea does not need a lot of fertilizing, but they will flower and do well with standard houseplant fertilizer during spring, summer, and fall.
- They especially need fertilization during periods of growth and flowering.
- Indirect sunlight, Part Shade.
- Like all houseplants, it enjoys filtered or dechlorinated water and can be a little more demanding than other houseplants.
- Simply fill your watering can and leave it overnight to dissipate the chlorine.