$20.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 14cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- The Notocactus Leninghausii is indigenous to Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil and it grows at elevations of 980 - 4,260 feet above sea level.
- This cactus is typically found growing on hilly grassland and on walls between cracks in rocks.
- It also takes refuge in the shade of larger plants in pine forests.
- All cacti need well-draining soil.
- A good starting ratio for the mix's components is one-third compost, one-third horticultural-grade sand, and one-third grit.
- During the growing season, a balanced fertilizer, which has been diluted to 1/4 strength, can be added to the water for each watering.
- A balanced fertilizer is one that has roughly equal proportions of Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium.
- Most cacti like bright light, but not all can tolerate intense, direct sunlight, especially in conjunction with high temperatures.
- A plant that is grown in optimal light conditions will "look normal" (unstressed), and is more likely to flower than one grown in sub-optimal lighting conditions.
- While growing, cacti should be watered at least once a week.
- During each watering, give the soil a good soaking, so that water runs out of the 'drainage holes' of the pots.