$20.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- Myrtillocactus geometrizans is a species of cactus in the genus Myrtillocactus, native to central and northern Mexico.
- Need a well-drained soil mix with small gravel added to ensure drainage.
- Fertilize Myrtillocactus geometrizans once every three weeks, but even once a month would be okay.
- While these plants are hibernating in the wintertime, do not feed them at all.
- Like all other cacti and succulents, the blue Myrtillocactus needs sunlight to grow properly.
- However, do not expose the young plants to direct full sun; keep them in light shade until they reach maturity and then shift to a sunny full sun location.
- Myrtillocactus geometrizans are quite robust plants that don't need a whole lot of watering.
- In the summer months, you should water these plants regularly however, let them dry out completely before their next watering.