Acanthocereus Tetragonus (Fairy Castle Cactus)
$20.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 20-22cm for Pot Size 7cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Acanthocereus tetragonus ‘Fairy Castle Cactus’ is the most commonly sold indoor cacti.
- Its popularity stands from how easy it is to care for the plant, especially for beginners.
- Fairy Castle Cactus takes years to mature enough to bloom, but the wait is worth it.
- Once the cacti show their bloom, you can expect to see either white or yellow flowers.
- Suitable for light (sandy), medium (loamy) soils, prefers well-drained soil and can grow in nutritionally poor soil.
- Fertilize with a good cactus fertilizer in spring when growth resumes.
- Feed monthly or with irrigation in a dilution that is half strength.
- It does well in partial sun to partial shade.
- The best way to water your Acanthocereus tetragonus is by watering it thoroughly and then let the plant dry out completely before attempting to water again.