Mini Bougainvillea Glabra 小型叶子花 (Paper Flower)
$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 40cm for POT SIZE 13cm(Ø)
- Paper Flower, also known as Bougainvillea glabra is not easy to grow indoors.
- Because they require better conditions than are normally available, they are grown most successfully as windows plant.
- In naturally warmer areas they will do well in sunrooms or conservatories.
- These plants have spines; use extreme caution when handling them.
- Enrich border soil with well-rotted compost and a balanced granular fertilizer or controlled-release fertilizer.
- Use loam-based compost.
- Begin applications of a complete liquid fertilizer as soon as growth starts in early spring and continue the applications once every two weeks throughout the flowering period.
- It requires at least four hours of direct sunlight every day during the active growth period.
- And they must have a bright light at other times or they will not thrive in an indoor situation.
- Water actively growing plants moderately, giving enough to moisten the potting mixture thoroughly; allow the top two-thirds to dry out between waterings.
- The amounts should be drastically reduced as the rest period approaches and the potting mixture should just be kept from drying out.