Syzygium Buxifolium 小叶赤楠 (Boxleaf Eugenia)
$48.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 50cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Syzygium is a genus of flowering plants, belonging to the myrtle family - Myrtaceae.
- The genus comprises about 500 species and occurs in the tropical and subtropical regions of the Old World.
- Several species are grown as ornamental plants for their attractive glossy foliage, and a few produce edible fruit.
- Syzygium Buxifolia is a good material for bonsai lovers.
- Ready-made rich weakly acidic soil general purpose.
- Good drainage is required.
- Recommends slow-release nitrocote or organic lactobacius Aquis fertilizer.
- It is useful to use organic fertilizers.
- Place the vase near a bright window.
- Abundantly watered 3-4 times a week (especially on hot days).