Bonsai Maple Tree
$28.04 incl. GST
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 40cm
- With so many different sizes, colors, and leaf shapes, it’s hard to describe a typical maple, but without exception.
- These attractive trees with their refined growth habit are an asset to the home landscape.
- Maples are noted for their lacy, finely-cut leaves, brilliant fall color, and delicate structure.
- A high-quality substrate for bucket plants, which is enriched with compost soil, is a good choice for cultivation in a bucket.
- Bucket plants need less fertilizing.
- A good complete fertilizer or some compost once a month from April to August is completely sufficient.
- Full sun or partial shade.
- But planting a Japanese maple in full sun may result in scorched leaf margins on young trees in summer, especially in hot climates.
- Although they do not like waterlogging, particularly young and freshly planted specimens need a lot of water.
- One reason for this is that these shrubs are flat-rooted and therefore do not reach moisture from deeper soil layers.
- This means that they can not adequately supply themselves with precious water, especially in summer.