Neem Plant (Azadirachta indica)
$18.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 52cm for POT SIZE 22cm(Ø)
- Aazadirachta indica, commonly known as neem, nimtree or Indian lilac, is a tree in the mahogany family Meliaceae.
- It is one of two species in the genus Azadirachta, and is native to the Indian subcontinent and most of the countries in Africa.
- It is typically grown in tropical and semi-tropical regions.
- It prefers a soil pH in the range of 6.2-7.0, but can grow within a range of 5.0-8.0 pH.
- Mature neem trees are light demanding, but seedlings tolerate moderate shade during their first growing season, especially on dry sites.
- Feed the tree with good quality fertilizer, diluted fish emulsion, or a dilute solution of water-soluble fertilizer.
- Plenty of sunlight.
- It benefits from regular moisture, but be careful not to overwater, as the plant won't tolerate wet feet or poorly drained soil.
- Allow the soil to dry between every watering.