Alocasia Bambino Arrow
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Jewel Alocasia (Alocasia Bambino Arrow) is a popular ornamental, indoor house plant.
- It can grow up to 12 – 14 inches tall and the leaves are narrow and have an arrow or spear-shaped with broad, bold, and white veins contrasting strongly with the dark green leaf.
- Alocasia Bambino Arrow is perfect for tabletops, shelves, and bathrooms.
- The soil should be well-drained soil with large particles.
- Loamy and sandy soils go well with this plant.
- Feed the plant every two or three weeks with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer such as a 10-10-10 formula, diluted at a rate of 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water.
- Protect it from too much sun (which could scorch its leaves) on hot summer days and, by moving the container into a partially shaded area, such as under tall trees.
- Keep an indoor-grown plant in a spot that gets filtered light, such as near a lightly curtained south- or west-facing window.
- Water the soil well.
- Give the plant extra water during the dry season, aiming for at least 1 inch per week, including rain.