Alocasia Variegated Stingray
$38.00 incl. GST
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 33cm-35cm.
- Its leaves are variegated and the leaf blade has an interesting shape that resembles the Disney character 'Mickey Mouse', thus the common name.
- The leaf base part is sagittate, while the upper part is reduced to a thin string.
- Its common names are Mickey Mouse Taro, Mouse Cup, Pocket Plant.
- It is best grown in rich, deep, moist but well-drained soils in part shade.
- Rapid Growth Booster.
- Smart-Release Booster.
- Partial shade.
- Water the plant when the first inch of soil is dry.
- Do not let the plant sit in water.