$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 55cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Allamanda is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae.
- They are native to the Americas, where they are distributed from Mexico to Argentina.
- Some species are familiar as ornamental plants cultivated for their large, colorful flowers.
- Most species produce yellow flowers; A. blanchetii bears pink.
- It loves soil that drains particularly well and will thus feel right at home with a mix of one part garden soil, one part soil mix, and one part sand.
- Allamanda must be planted in a warm spot and should be brought indoors in winter if temperatures drop below 40°F (5°C).
- Add flower plant fertilizer once or twice a month, especially for allamanda grown in pots.
- It requires high light, consistently warm temperatures, and humidity of at least 50 percent.
- Best use rainwater because allamanda is sensitive to calcium-loaded water.
- Regularly spraying the leaves with soft water helps maintain the high moisture levels it needs.