Aglaonema Cutlass (Chinese Evergreen)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Aglaonema, also called Chinese evergreens is a wonderfully diverse and colorful range of leafy plants that are native to tropical and sub-tropical areas in Asia. Their foliage can be striking mottled mixtures of red, pink, silver, green, yellow, or cream and can be used to bring life and color to your home!
- Any good quality (preferably organic) potting soil is fine.
- Just be sure it’s formulated for houseplants which it’ll say on the bag.
- Recommended fertilizing it once or twice a year, usually during the spring or summer.
- Use a diluted liquid fertilizer to feed the plant.
- It needs medium light to do its best.
- They can tolerate high light but keep them away from windows with the strong sun coming in or they’ll burn in no time flat.
- Water once every 7-9 days in the warmer months.
- Every 2-3 weeks when winter comes around.
- Keep Aglaonema away from any cold drafts as well as air conditioning or heating vents.
- They seem fairly adaptable & do just fine in homes that tend to have dry air.
- If lack of humidity, fill the saucer with pebbles & water.