Peat Moss (Usagi)
$4.00 incl. GST
- The image pictured is strictly for illustration purposes only and will never be 100% identical to the actual product.
- Various grain sizes are specified accordingly and the measurement is approximate only.
- The product is PRE-PACKED in sealed clear plastic.
- Peat moss is a dead fibrous material that forms when mosses and other living materials decompose in peat bogs.
- Its horticultural uses provide better soil aeration, add substance to sandy soils, help the soil hold nutrients more effectively, and help retain soil moisture without being waterlogged.
- Great for plants that need acidic soil and is a major component of soilless potting mixes.
- When planting species that thrive in acidic soil—such as blueberries or azaleas—mix peat moss into your potting soil to achieve an acidic pH.
- Peat moss can also help neutralize alkaline soil by bringing down the overall pH.