$4.00 incl. GST
Garden Galore Organic Sheep Pellets (Usagi)
$6.00 incl. GST
- The image pictured is strictly for illustration purposes only and will never be 100% identical to the actual product.
- The color of the product may slightly differ due to lighting and the product is PRE-PACKED in sealed clear plastic.
- It is a natural organic fertilizer and soil conditioner created from sheep manure, which is a great fertilizer for veges in your home garden.
- It contains five essential nutrients for healthy plants including Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulphur, and Calcium.
- It is also an excellent food source for soil bacteria, fungi, and earthworms.
- It provides both slow and long-term release of nutrients for rapid response and nutrient longevity.
- It contains organic matters both sandy and clay soils easier to work with by improving the structure of the soil.
- Soil structure influences aeration and has a major effect on the growth of plant roots.
- For Garden Beds (Flowers and Vegetables) - Add 500-800g per square meter and fork into the soil to a depth of around 500mm.
- For Planting (Rose and Ornamental Shrubs) - Add 1kg to each planting hole and mix thoroughly with the soil.
- Side Dressing or Mulch (Trees and Shrubs) - Apply 1-1.5kg liberally as mulch around existing plants to a depth of around 3cm and water thoroughly.
- Keep away from the base of the plants.