Tradescantia Nanouk (Wandering Jew)
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Tradescantia is a genus of 75 species of herbaceous perennial wildflowers in the family Commelinaceae.
- Tradescantia Nanouk (Tradescantia albiflora ‘Nanouk’), also known as Fantasy Venice, is a special type of spiderwort plant that’s become a must-have for plant lovers.
- Pink, white, purple, and green stripes pattern its lush leaves on upright stems.
- Under the right conditions, it can grow as a long trailing ivy, and you’ll even find small white and yellow flowers emerging from its pink buds during the growing season.
- Standard houseplant potting mix but will do even better if you give them soil that has more organic matter.
- Allow good draining ability.
- Use a water-soluble fertilizer at least twice a month during the growing season.
- Be sure to dilute it down to 50% strength to avoid nutrient burn on the foliage.
- It thrives in bright but indirect sunlight.
- The brighter the light you provide your wandering jew plant, the more flowers it will produce.
- Keeping the soil evenly moist is the best.
- You’ll know it’s ready for more water when the soil is dry to at least 1/2″ deep.