Potted Garden Rose 玫瑰花 12-14cm(Ø)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- A rose is a woody perennial flowering plant of the genus Rosa, in the family Rosaceae, or the flower it bears.
- There are over three hundred species and tens of thousands of cultivars.
- They form a group of plants that can be erect shrubs, climbing, or trailing, with stems that are often armed with sharp prickles.
- The ideal soil is rich and loose, with good drainage.
- Allow about 1 inch of space between the mulch and the base stem of the plant.
- Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or solid fertilizer over the soil.
- Full Sun.
- Diligently water your roses.
- Avoid frequent shallow sprinklings, which won’t reach the deeper roots and may encourage fungus.