Yuzu 柚子 ゆず Citrus Junos (JAPAN)
$158.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- PLANT CURRENTLY COMES WITH NO FRUITS.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 60cm for POT SIZE 19cm(Ø)
- 70cm for POT SIZE 17cm(Ø)
- Yuzu (Citrus Junos, from Japanese 柚子 or ユズ), is a citrus fruit and plant in the family Rutaceae of East Asian origin.
- Yuzu has been cultivated mainly in East Asia, though recently also in Australia, Spain, Italy, and France.
- A cousin of the lemon, most valued in Korea and Japan, where shreds of its rind are used to accent cooked vegetables, fish, and noodles.
- Acidic soils are preferable, clay soils should be mixed with sand to allow for good drainage.
- For a plentiful harvest, regularly provide a fertilizer rich in nitrogen and lye.
- You can feed them with a fertilizer specially for citrus fruits.
- Full Sun.
- Regular watering if grown outdoors.