Portulaca Oleracea Variegata (Japanese Rose)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Variegated species of Portulaca have mixture of pink and green colour at its leaves. It produces vividly pink colour flowers.
- Portulacas only open in bright sunlight, and do not open under overcast skies or at night.
- It is a low-growing annual plant that is popular as an ornamental ground cover.
- These plants are drought-tolerant and are conversely very susceptible to damage from over-watering.
- Grow in well-drained soil, do not over-water the plant. They require bright direct sunlight in order to thrive and flower.
- Grows in well-drained soil, do not over-water the plant.
- Feed with diluted liquid fertilizer once a month.
- Full sun to bright light.
- Portulaca requires bright direct sunlight in order to thrive and flower.
- Moderate water, once or twice a week when the soil is dry to touch.
- Ensure the soil completely dries out before watering.