$15.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 28cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- The Philodendron birkin is a rare gorgeous houseplant with dark green leaves.
- The beautiful leaves are variegated with a light yellow too.
- The garden gods took a paintbrush across the leaves to make an intriguing pattern.
- Birkins stand out from the other houseplants and bring creativity to your home.
- It prefers a rich bark, peat-based soil which is not too heavy.
- It needs to be able to that retains moisture, but not hold water.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Feed philodendron houseplants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- Find a position near a window where the sun’s rays never actually touch the foliage.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.