Echeveria Floriditi Variegated
$6.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 9cm for POT SIZE 7cm(Ø)
- Echeveria 'Floriditi' Variegated is a captivating and visually striking succulent plant prized for its unique variegated foliage.
- This succulent belongs to the Crassulaceae family and is a variegated cultivar of the Echeveria genus.
- The leaves of 'Floriditi' Variegated are the standout feature, displaying a mesmerizing mix of colors. They are typically a pale green to creamy white, with edges that can take on shades of pink, red, or purple.
- The variegation pattern varies from plant to plant, making each 'Floriditi' Variegated unique and captivating.
- Echeveria 'Floriditi' Variegated forms rosettes of fleshy, spoon-shaped leaves that create a symmetrical and visually appealing growth habit.
- In the right conditions, it can produce slender flower stalks topped with clusters of small, star-shaped flowers in shades of pink, coral, or orange.
- This variegated Echeveria is relatively compact in size, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor gardening, as well as container arrangements.
- 'Floriditi' Variegated thrives in well-draining soil and requires plenty of sunlight to maintain its vibrant variegation.
- As with most succulents, it prefers infrequent but deep watering, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings to prevent overwatering and root rot.
- Its unique variegated foliage makes Echeveria 'Floriditi' Variegated a sought-after choice among succulent enthusiasts and collectors.
- Whether displayed as a standalone specimen or incorporated into succulent arrangements, it is sure to add an element of intrigue and beauty to your garden or indoor space.
- Use a well-draining succulent or cactus potting mix.
- You can enhance the drainage by adding perlite or coarse sand to the mix.
- Ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent waterlogging.
- Use a balanced, diluted, liquid succulent fertilizer.
- Apply the fertilizer during the active growing season (spring and summer) every 4-6 weeks.
- Reduce or suspend fertilization during the dormant winter months.
- Echeveria 'Floriditi' Variegated prefers bright, indirect light.
- It can tolerate some direct morning sunlight, but avoid intense midday sun.
- Place the plant near a south or west-facing window or provide filtered light.
- Allow the soil to dry out partially between waterings.
- Water sparingly, about once every 2-4 weeks during the growing season.
- Reduce watering frequency during the dormant winter months.
- Avoid overwatering, as Echeveria is drought-tolerant.