Mistletoe Cactus (Rhipsalis Baccifera) on Greek Statue Face Planter Pot
$88.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 34cm for POT SIZE 11x6cm(Ø)
- Mistletoe cactus (Rhipsalis baccifera) is a tropical succulent native to rainforests in warm regions.
- This cactus is found in Florida, Mexico, and Brazil. Surprisingly, growing Rhipsalis requires shade to partial shade.
- While most cacti are found in hot, sunny, arid zones, Mistletoe cactus is unique in its requirements for moisture and dim light.
- Rhipsalis mistletoe cactus is also called chain cactus and grows epiphytically in its tropical forest home.
- Greek Statue Face Planter Pot is a unique and decorative planter pot that features a design inspired by Greek mythology and classical art.
- The pot is made of durable and weather-resistant materials, ensuring its longevity and suitability for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It showcases the face of a Greek statue or deity, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to any space.
- The intricate details and craftsmanship of the Greek Statue Face Planter Pot make it a standout piece of art on its own.
- The planter pot is designed to accommodate a variety of plants, such as flowers, herbs, succulents, or small shrubs.
- Its spacious interior provides ample room for root growth, promoting healthy plant development.
- The pot has drainage holes at the bottom, allowing excess water to escape and preventing overwatering.
- It comes in different sizes and finishes, offering versatility and options to suit various preferences and decor styles.
- The Greek Statue Face Planter Pot can be used as a standalone decorative piece or as part of a larger display or arrangement.
- It is an excellent choice for adding a touch of classical beauty to gardens, patios, balconies, or interior spaces.
- The planter pot is easy to maintain and clean, requiring simple care and occasional watering based on the plant's needs.
- It serves as a conversation starter and a unique focal point, making it an ideal gift for art enthusiasts or anyone who appreciates classical aesthetics.
- They prefer slightly moist, but not wet soil, but ensure they have ample time to dry out to avoid water buildup in the soil that can rot the roots.
- It does not need feeding until the soil begins to become depleted of nutrients.
- If feeding is desired, use a diluted, half-strength fertilizer formulated for cacti.
- It prefers bright, indirect light and can tolerate direct morning and evening light.
- The best place to put it is at least a few feet removed from a window, but Rhipsalis is an extremely hardy plant.
- During the pre-flowering period, reduce watering, letting the top ½ inch of soil dry out between waterings.
- Rhipsalis do not like hard water and should, ideally, be watered with rainwater.