$68.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 52cm for Pot Size 13cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Monstera is a species of flowering plant native to tropical forests of southern Mexico, south to Panama.
- It has been introduced to many tropical areas and has become a mildly invasive species in Hawaii, Seychelles, Ascension Island, and the Society Islands.
- The best-known variety is Monstera Deliciosa, or Mexican Breadfruit, in reference to its corncob-shaped fruit (which is said to taste like a combination of pineapple, banana, and mango).
- It’s extremely common for monsteras to be confused with split-leaf philodendron, particularly in less mature plants.
- Plant it in a pot with drainage holes using a standard potting soil that contains peat.
- Peat helps to trap moisture without becoming waterlogged.
- For best results, feed your plant once a month throughout the spring and summer.
- A little bit of food will go a long way to encourage growth and root health.
- Put the plant near a window where it will receive bright, but indirect, sunlight.
- Avoid strong, direct sunlight because it may burn the leaves.
- When its soil becomes dry to a depth of 1-2”, water your monstera directly into the pot so as not to moisten foliage and just enough to keep the soil from completely drying out.
- Don’t allow the pot to stand in water, as this will cause root rot.