$5.00 incl. GST
Antigonon Leptopus (Mexican Creeper)
$18.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 52cm for POT SIZE 16cm(Ø)
- Antigonon Leptopus, commonly known as coral vine, Coralita, bee bush, or San Miguelito vine, is a species of flowering plant in the buckwheat family, Polygonaceae.
- It is a perennial that is native to Mexico. It is a vine with pink or white flowers.
- Native to Mexico, Coral Vine is a vigorous vine with showy, dark roses, white or pink flowers, and big, heart-shaped leaves.
- When grown on a trellis or arbor, Coral Vine is dense enough to provide shade on a hot day. Coral vines can reach up to 40 feet (12 m.), often growing 8 to 10 feet (2 to 3 m.) in a single season.
- It can tolerate most soils and does not need overly-rich soil.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Does not require.
- It thrives in full sun and heat.
- It will tolerate partial shade.
- Daily watering.