Lipstick Palm (Cyrtostachys Renda)
$85.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height was measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- POT SIZE APPROXIMATELY between 28-40cm(Ø)
- Cyrtostachys Renda, also known by the common names red sealing wax palm and lipstick palm, is a palm that is native to Thailand, Malaysia, Sumatra, and Borneo in Indonesia.
- It is appropriately named for its distinctive, bright red fronds and trunk.
- Lipstick palm is considered by many to be one of the world’s most beautiful and exotic palms.
- The best soils are rich, loamy, moist soils with low acidity.
- Higher nitrogen levels are also preferred.
- Fertilize the lipstick palm monthly using a water-soluble palm tree fertilizer.
- Apply according to the directions on the label.
- Lipstick palm growing conditions include partial shade while the plant is young.
- Otherwise, mature trees thrive in full sunlight.
- Water the lipstick palm frequently.
- Keep the soil moist to the touch but not water-logged.