$12.15 incl. GST
Olive Plant (Olea Europaea) Holland
$46.73 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY
- 28cm for Pot Size 12cm(Ø)
- 100cm for Pot Size 27cm(Ø)
- 155cm for Pot Size 36cm(Ø)
- Olive trees (Olea europaea) have long represented wealth, abundance, power and peace.
- The olive has been a symbol of the Mediterranean since time immemorial and has a reputation for long life, nourishment and its ability to thrive in tough conditions.
- Well-drained, Fertile, Loam-based.
- Repot every two to three years.
- During growing season top dress sparingly with organic fertiliser or with slow release fertiliser granules.
- There is no need for plant feed during the winter period.
- Avoid high concentration of fast acting liquid fertiliser.
- Preferably full sun but will tolerate partial shade.
- Water regularly but sparingly during growing season.
- Do not overwater, Olives are fairly drought tolerant plants.
- There is normally no need to water Olive trees during the winter, only make sure the root ball does not dry out.
- Protect from excess water during the winter period by covering the pot or plant.