$12.15 incl. GST
Olive Plant (Olea Europaea) Japan
$222.43 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 90cm
- Olive trees (Olea europaea) have long represented wealth, abundance, power, and peace.
- The olive has been a symbol of the Mediterranean since time immemorial and has a reputation for long life, nourishment, and its ability to thrive in tough conditions.
- Well-drained, Fertile, Loam-based.
- Repot every two to three years.
- During growing season top-dress sparingly with organic fertilizer or with slow-release fertilizer granules.
- There is no need for plant feed during the winter period.
- Avoid high concentration of fast-acting liquid fertilizer.
- Preferably full sun but will tolerate partial shade.
- Water regularly but sparingly during the growing season.
- Do not overwater, Olives are fairly drought-tolerant plants.
- There is normally no need to water Olive trees during the winter, only make sure the root ball does not dry out.
- Protect from excess water during the winter period by covering the pot or plant.