COLORTOOL Premium Metals (Design Master)
$32.00 incl. GST
- COLORTOOL Sprays deliver clean, crisp consistent color in an ultra-fine mist that provides color coverage without a thick coat of paint or excessive spray dust.
- This fast-drying spray is delicate enough to color fresh flowers yet sturdy enough to use on all sorts of materials used by professional florists, artisans, and crafters.
- Its versatility is unmatched.
- The unique delivery system also gives you control to blend, tint, tone, and shade colors.
- Design Master sprays are modified lacquer-based products.
- A feature of lacquer products is that as additional coats are applied they re-solubilize the underneath layers to bond together, not just sit on top of one another.
- The result is a more durable application of color.
- Design Master features several premium metallic sprays, each having unique properties for its function and finish.
- Super Silver, 24KT Pure Gold, provides the quickest coverage of our metallic colors.
- They reflect the brightest color and have a smooth plating-like finish.
- Fresh, silk and dried flowers, permanent floral materials, wood, wicker, terra cotta, pottery, plaster, ribbons, lace, fabrics, Styrofoam™ brand foam, craft foam, foam board, paper, papier mache, glass, metal, some plastics, and many other decorative surfaces.
- ALWAYS test-spray an inconspicuous area to assure compatibility and desired results.
- All Design Master sprays are non-toxic when dry.
- Be sure to apply the sprays in a well-ventilated area and follow the directions on the label.
- Design Master sprays DO NOT contain CFC (Chlorofluorocarbon) propellants and will not harm the ozone layer.
- They are not a significant source of smog.
- Design Master Sprays are compliant with all United States aerosol regulations, including all stringent air quality regulations in the state of California.
- DESIGN MASTER cans are made from at least 25% recycled materials and are recyclable in communities that accept them.
- Please visit the Design Masters website for more information FAQ