$15.00 incl. GST
- PACKING SIZE in a bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm.
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Statice flowers are long-lasting annuals with sturdy stems and compact, colorful blooms that are deer resistant.
- This plant complements many full sun flower beds and gardens.
- History of the statice flower shows it was once prized as a late-summer addition to bouquets, but new hybridized versions make it available now for longer use.
- The use of statice as cut flowers is highly desirable.
- Also called sea lavender (Limonium sinuatum), using statice in cut flower arrangements seems to signify fond memories in many people.
- Statice cut flowers are long-lasting in the vase, whether fresh or dried.
- When growing statice as cut flowers for fresh bouquets, both foliage and protrusions should be stripped from lower stems to provide more longevity.
- They also look attractive in dried arrangements, and cut plants can be hung upside down in bunches and placed in a dark location with cool temperatures for drying.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing them in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.